Answered By: Library User Service Division
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020    

If you have lost your student card, also known as your University membership card or University ID card, you will need to contact One-Stop Office for a replacement of card.

Please inform the Library as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen to prevent anyone else using it. Or you can report card loss through Library Catalogue (OPAC). After logging into your account you can find the  loss report section under 'My Lib'.

While a new card is being issued for you, you can use your university username and password to access the Library by the wide access control gate. You will have unlimited access during that period. After your new card has been issued, please enter and exit the Library by swiping your new ID card.  ‎