Answered By: Ask a Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2021    

All XJTLU researchers must list Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University as their primary affiliation in publications.

According to the eligibility criteria listed on University of Liverpool’s Open Research website, to make an article eligible for UoL’s institutional open access funding or publisher OA agreements, the corresponding author must be a researcher at the University of Liverpool (staff member or PGR student) and their affiliation must be the University of Liverpool. You may check the website to decide whether your paper is eligible for UoL's OA funding or publisher OA agreements.